Reliance Plumbing & Drain Cleaning utilizes the latest inline camera technology to provide camera inspections of sewer/septic systems. A fiber optic video camera allows a thorough and efficient inspection of septic and sewer lines. This technology enables us to view areas that were previously unable to be viewed without digging up the underground lines.
Camera inspections of sewer and septic systems can provide valuable information such as the following:
- The condition of the inlets and outlets from the septic tank
- The level of solids in the tank
- Whether or not effluent and water are flowing properly
- If there are any deteriorations or cracks in the tank
- Are there any cracks or crushing of flow that could restrict pipes
- If there is any leakage from fractures or cracks in the tank or pipes
- If there are tree roots intruding in on the pipes or tank causing clogged drains
- If there is deterioration anywhere in the system
After our inspection is complete, we will provide you with an inspection report outlining any concerns and/or needed repairs.
Camera inspections allow us to find the exact areas that need repairs quickly and efficiently, saving you time and money. It also alleviates the need to dig up the whole system to find the problem.
Contact the Camera Inspection Experts at Reliance Plumbing & Drain Cleaning today to schedule an inspection of your sewer or septic system.